We all have times in our life when things just get so hard, we become a ‘Person of Need’. Mistakes are made where everything seems to escalate. Bad luck hits with everything out of control. Similarly are times of bad weather or natural disaster, leaving us stranded with unwanted expenses. Likewise a time we bought that car, just to find out its a lemon!. We’re still paying for a vehicle we can’t use. While that single parent tries to feed 3 kids, working 2 jobs barely keeping debtors away. Finally our ultimate hardship is losing it all, finding yourself and family surviving on the streets.
These are real scenarios that play out across the world everyday, every hour. Our financial ecosystem is a fragile balance of success and failure. When people have spendable money in their pockets, our financial ecosystem becomes strong. Crime is lowered, people can feel safer. This of course leads to less stress and suffering, with less health issues. That few extra dollars can be the difference between food on a table at home, to a family living on the streets.
“Give a hungry man a fish, you feed him for a day
but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.”
One of our goals is building a network of shoppers supporting their local small businesses. We do this by creating and using a network for our Shopping and Marketing App. The greatest part of creating and running this App, is being able to give back immediately to our world wide community that supports us.
So, we wanted to create a way of helping those living with difficulty in these hardship scenarios. To literally help a “Person of Need’ in their time of stress and suffering.
We want to give that Person a fishing pole!.
I am a ‘Person of Need’
Weather you have an existing network of people already connected to your Referral Program or wish to build your network for the future.
Everyone who believes they fall into any category can apply to receive a 15% Bonus with our Helping Hand Program.
Helpers are Hero’s!
Do you know someone who is living through and dealing with hard times or financial stress?. Please educate & help them apply to our Helping Hand Program.
You could very well be saving someone from losing everything or helping others rebuild their life for a better tomorrow.
Selecting one ‘Person of Need’ to help.
Has a greater impact on peoples lives, for your community.
“When we all share, then we all win.” – DD
Please choose from the following categories a Person that financially struggles daily and needs our support and understanding.
Victims of Homelessness are living with no fixed address or financial assistance. This support Helps these struggling people survive while they get back on their feet again.
- Person or Family living without a liveable dwelling.
- Persons with no fixed income or support.
- Persons who require daily charity or generosity of others.
- Someone who lives on our streets.
- Individuals who struggle to maintain regular income.
- Families and Persons who cannot claim Govt support.
As a Victim of Natural Disaster. We may find ourselves displaced from our homes or our means of income has been disrupted due to that force of nature. This extra financial boost is needed to help individuals and families with those extra expenses.
- Hurricane destruction.
- Bush fire loss.
- Earthquake relief.
- Unexpected weather disruptions.
- Tsunami recovery.
- Severe drought conditions.
Financial stress from high costs of raising a family on a low income. Certainly can be a strain on any family. This has been know to cause anything from feuds to suicide. So, with a bit of extra financial support, we hope to help keep putting food on the family table.
- Medical emergency.
- Low income support.
- Unable to work from poor health.
- Spouse income loss.
- Family with low income.
- Extra income for families in low income areas.
Looking for a helping hand to help overcome a small debit owed. Just need some short term help. These Helping Hand boosters last for short terms of 6 months to 1 year.
- Car loan payments.
- Child school fees.
- Repaying a friend.
- Boost for a special occasion.
- Wedding loan payments.
- Emergency financial booster.
Had an accident or situation where your normal life has been changed and made harder with a financial burden. We have all had those times when things just were not going as planned. Helping here allows that financial burden to be less of a worry.
- Vehicle breakdowns.
- Property damage.
- Medical procedures.
- Unexpected travel.
- Equipment faulty.
- Displaced from home.
Been laid off from a long term job, or made redundant after a business collapse. Can be an emotional time for anyone. Now you can have extra assistance and support to pay those pesky bills.
- Loss of job.
- Made redundant.
- Between contracts.
- Unexpected layoff.
- Medical discharge.
- Workplace harassment.
For the times when employees need to be paid and business is slow. To a new business breaking into the market. Supporting your business with extra cash assistance to keep the doors open. Means a helping hand for your business and everyone you employ.
- New business startup.
- Restructure of business.
- Loss of turnover due to disaster.
- New local competition.
- Equipment breakdown.
- Economic downturn.
Note: Photos and business names may not be shown with this category for privacy of applying companies. However description, location and referral code are still a requirement.
For those times when savings are all gone and a pension only just covers basics. Supporting those that have already made their contribution to our society and community through lives of dedication and hard work. A helping hand especially for those who are 60 and over. Thank You!
- War Veterans (Thank You!).
- Elderly Government Pensioners.
- Grandparents supporting Grandchildren.
- Elderly struggling with debt.
- Aged persons who have lost their savings.
- Elderly who require assistance with disabilities.
Travelling around this Beautiful Planet has its Great times and Disasters. Having that extra cash source can be a great help especially when the funds dry up or get stolen. Helping to overcome the Backpacker Begging or Earning that extra cash before and while you travel.
- Stranded in foreign country with no income.
- Don’t want to work while travelling.
- Stolen or lost cards and cash.
- Pre-travel fund raiser.
- A chance to help others in need while travelling.
- Making sure you have cash when the trip is over.
“Never wait for others to do, what you can do for yourself”.
– D. Dyer
Thank You, for your application to our Helping Hand Program.
By building a network of Business and Consumer Users utilising the D’Appy Deals App. We are able to help put needed cash into the hands of those that require it most.
This Bonus Referral Offer is only available to those individuals who have fulfilled our criteria of a ‘Person of Need’ following our Terms and Guidelines. An offer like this is our way of helping those who require a form of financial assistance, getting them back to a more comfortable life with less stress for themselves and families. Financial assistance is achieved from sales of our D’Appy Deals App Membership to our specially designed shopping, marketing and promotional app for your friends, clients, customers or associated connections.
As a ‘Person of Need’
- Download and Register to D’Appy Deals App to activate your Referral Code Number.
- Please use genuine email details for contact purposes.
- Take a clear photo of yourself displaying your required details.
- Fill out our application form with your photo as ID.
Helping a ‘Person of Need’
- Help Download then register to D’Appy Deals App to activate Referral Code Number.
- Please use genuine email details for contact purposes.
- If no email, please register them with a free email address.
- You can use your mobile phone number, unless they have own.
- Take a clear photo of applicant displaying their required details.
- Fill out our application form with their photo as ID.
Our Tutorials are available as a guide.
- A digital photo of ‘Person of Need’ is required to be part of our application process. This will be used for authenticity of applicant, to promote their Referral Number on our website, social media pages and any marketing for the Helping Hand Program.
- Photo will show a Clear & True likeness of person.
- Picture will show applicant holding a form of hand printed material or our Photo Template showcasing their
- Referral Code Number (found on app)
- First Name (last name by choice)
- Location (city/town)
4. We also recommend a short message describing applicants situation.
Though a device is required to access and register with D’Appy Deals App.
All you require is your Login Details to access app from other peoples devices.
Your Referral Code Number connects people directly to your Network.
“We Thank You for Helping
in their Time of Need.”
Email: Helping Hand Program – email@example.com
Postal: Helping Hand Program – P.O. Box 487, Carina 4152, Queensland, Australia.